The Company has supplied services to support the recent oil exploration
We can undertake the following services
- Secure warehousing and outside storage for engineering, rig parts etc.
- Office space for personnel complete with telephone and electronic communications, etc.
- Provision of vehicles for personnel.
- Housing for personnel.
- Hotel Services.
- Bunkering fuel and aviation fuel for vessels and rig.
- Ships agency for supply vessels, standby vessel and rig.
- Travel arrangements for ships personnel.
- Provision of all waste disposal.
- Aviation fuel for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters.
- Establish helicopter refuelling facility to extend helicopter range
We can provide the following services:
- Employment and wage provision for base operatives.
- Employment of office staff, secretarial and travel co-ordinator.
- Provision of secure pipe yard area.
- Provision of warehouse space for mud and cement storage.
- Provision of area for bulk mud plant
- Purchasing facility for local goods.
- Provision of cranes, trucks, trailers, forklifts for handling of drill pipe, casing etc.
- Spares holding for maintenance of mechanical plant.
- Co-ordinating UK/FI flights and helicopter rig flights.
- Freight provision on UK/FI flights.
- Provision of 24 hours office manning for rig communications.
- Provision and security of lay down area for downhole engineers work area.
- Liaison with Oil Company project supervisor, drilling super and rig manager.
- Supervising all staff employed for the purpose of support services
- Liaison with Yard Supervisor on the day-to-day requirements.
- Arranging the provision of services from outside local firms/contractors.
- Establishing and operating a purchase system to cover local services and payment of incoming invoices.
- Daily logging of base operatives and office staff time and overtime and compiling wage, tax, and pension payments.
- Liaison with Harbour authority on vessels arriving, loading and departing communicating information to SSL agency personnel.
- Drawing up contract orders for additional works and having this authorised by oil rep.
- Overseeing aircraft / helicopter movements office personnel.
FUEL PRICES: February 2023
|Domestic Fuel Price||Pence per litre (FKP)|
*Indication only please contact us for further details